[cmaster-next] Today's Agenda

Donald Sharp sharpd at cumulusnetworks.com
Wed Dec 14 08:13:05 EST 2016

Meeting Notes:

1) We discussed the name and the top three choices from the survey
were: Pigeon, Phoenix and Free Range Routing.  Due to concerns brought
up by trademark and similarities between Pigeon and Phoenix to other
projects, Free Range Routing was selected.  I know it's been a long
hard process and I'd like to thank everyone on their input to the
naming process!

2) RC2.0 - Discussion of individual bugs and what was left to do.  We
are tracking RC2.0 via the github issue tracker.  Please use that to
open up bugs.  Just a few issues are left.
    -> We are going to startup a patchworks shortly here, no current ETA.

2) Branching.  The branching diagram was discussed and the decision
was to implement the diagram and revisit it again in 4-6 months to see
if it needs to be tweeked.

3) We will be having a meeting on 12/20 and skip 12/27 meeting to pick
right back up in Early January.

donald