[cmaster-next] AFI/SAFI discussion

Olivier Dugeon olivier.dugeon at orange.com
Mon Dec 5 17:21:13 EST 2016

Hi Donald,

+1

We need this in our implementation of BGP-LS that used an AFI = 16388
for Traffic Engineering family. Dealing with the old implementation
based on a table introduced to much size and CPU consumption in our case.

Regards

Olivier

--
logo Orange <http://www.orange.com>

Olivier Dugeon
Senior research engineer in QoS and network control
Open Source Referent
Orange/IMT/OLN/WTC/IEE/OPEN

fixe : +33 2 96 07 28 80
mobile : +33 6 82 90 37 85